Operational Technology Security ConsultantSalary £65-110k + Benefits Package (multiple roles at different levels)
Base office location flexible – UK you can choose from London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield (remote for now)
Flexi Working Available
Full Time / Permanent
Candidates will need to mobile and able to travel to UK client sites
We are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Consultant to join a leading and innovative team within a global, award winning consultancy. Our client offers excellence in career growth, professional development and a coveted personalised benefits package. As the Cyber Security Consultant, you will provide a security consulting capability to our client’s customers as a trusted authority, delivering secure client solutions, as well as having the option to get involved in the full range of pre- and post- sales security consulting activities. You will join an established CyberSec space within the organisation, with over 4,000 security professionals.
Key Skills / Environment:
• Prior experience working in OT environments across a variety of verticals to include Energy, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and/or related industries.
• Specialty in one or more of the following OT domains: Network Architecture, Inventory Gathering, Situational Review, Endpoint Protection, Policy and Governance, Standards, Education and Awareness
• Experience working in a consultant capacity or within an organisations OT environment to establish roadmaps to improve their current security posture and developing the functional/operational processes and procedures to support their mission.
• Prior experience leading an assessment or evaluation of an OT environment to include execution of the assessment, analysis of results, and formulation of a final report for dissemination to key stakeholders.
• Prior experience evaluating and assessing large organisations from the standpoint of OT.
• Relevant certifications or knowledge of industry best practices and standards.
• Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: OT, ICS, SCADA, HMI, PLC, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, IEC 62443, NERC CIP, NESA, OG86, NIS D, CyberX, Claroty.
Security activities across one or more of the following areas:
• Conduct site surveys to help customers identify the systems in their OT environment (including offshore environments)
• Conduct system and network security compliance assessments to as