Information Security Analyst
Financial Services Organisation
Competitive Package DOE
London OR Southampton
As a preferred partner to this well-established global financial services organisation we have been asked to assist in the hire of a permanent Information Security Assurance Analyst to work as a part of a team that develops and delivers information security assurance throughout the organisation.
This opportunity is open to candidates at all levels and ability, from graduates out of university, to seasoned InfoSec professionals. The most important requirement is that you bring the right attributes and attitude that will see you to become an integral part of this efficient information security assurance team.
- Assist in Developing and Delivering the Information Security Assurance Plan
- Review security controls to ensure effectiveness, identity improvements and produce reports
- Complete information security assurance reviews
- Work with colleagues on projects to deliver the security strategy
- Assist in the identification, assessment and reporting of security risks
Key Requirements (Essential)
- A passion for Information Security
- Understanding / Knowledge of core Information Security Principles / Concepts / Approaches
- Understanding / Knowledge of Risk and Risk Management
- Understanding / Knowledge of Privacy Regulations/ Legislation
- Determined to build a strong career within Information Security
- Has an innovative and pro-active approach to work
Non-Essential Experience / Willing to Learn
- Experience working in Information Security / Governance
- Experience in providing assurance, management and/or metric reporting
- Relevant Qualifications: CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT or equivalent
Our client can be flexible on which office location the role holder will work from. The current team is spread across London and Southampton. Travel is on occasion required, but is not a regular part of the role.
Alongside a competitive base salary, you will be entitled to one of the most competitive benefit packages currently in the market including generous performance related bonus (which has paid out every year for more than twenty years). Salary for this position is dependent on experience and level, the maximum salary for experienced seasoned professionals is £60,000.
Experienced candidates may have held the following job titles; Information Security Analyst, IT Security Analyst, Cyber Securit