£350 p/d - £450p/d (1 month initially, extendable)
An exciting opportunity has come up as a Business Analyst in to contract for a prestigious organization outside Cambridge. Our client is a well-established retail business with a strong presence across the UK.
The successful candidate would be work closely with team to provide requirement documentation for two projects currently underway; a CRM/Event management database and an App for the company. We are seeking an experienced BA to interpret the impact of systems and ensure the business requirements on projects are captured accurately as per the business and IT expectations.
• Experience in functional and non-functional requirements gathering
• Creation of business requirement documents and subsequent functional specification and
process model creation
• Database project exposure
• App project exposure
• Experience of working with business analysis and requirements management concepts and techniques
• Experience of using those techniques to aid with requirements gathering from key stakeholders
• Experience of arranging and facilitating workshops and other requirements capture sessions with a range of stakeholders
• Cost estimation
• UAT experience with end to end test cases (application focused)
Skills / Environment
• Established experience as a Business Analyst
• Requirements gathering
• Application project Experience
• SDLC experience
• Excellent communicator, oral and written
We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.