Automation Test Lead
Hybrid (2 days onsite in a choice of either Chippenham or Portsmouth)
£65k + Benefits
IT Services and Solutions, Blue Light , Public Sector
We have been retained as a trusted recruitment partner to an established and renowned software solutions and managed services to the emergency service industry . Who are currently hiring for an Automation Test Lead to join their growing team working on a hybrid basis , with an option to work from either their Portsmouth or Chippenham office 2 days per week.
Required Skills / Environment
Candidates must be eligible to undergo SC Clearance ( 5 years continuous in the year with no long trips overseas to gain this level of clearance and complete security checks)
• Expertise in both Defining and Creating Test Automation Frameworks
• 4+ Years of experience in Agile environment and DevOps
• Solid understanding of VSTS/Azure CI/CD Pipelines
• Expertise in setting up Automation Suites in CI/CD Environment
• Experience developing API automated testing solutions using UFT, Selenium, JUnit, Soap UI and JMeter
• Experience with testing big enterprise, high-traffic and multi-tier applications using MS Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience managing teams of Automation Engineers strongly preferred
• Knowledge of Agile Software Development Lifecycle and TDD
• Knowledge of Agile and automation processes
Salary: £65k + benefits
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles: Test Lead, Automation Test Lead , Lead Software Tester, Lead Test Engineer, Senior Test Engineer, Automation Lead , Senior Tester
Deerfoot IT is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will never send your CV anywhere without your full email authorisation and only after you have seen the full and complete details on this opportunity. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. Climate positive workforce. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.