Access Management Analyst (RSA IGL Application)
Hybrid Working – WFH + 2 Days On-Site/Week
International Banking Group – Central London (EC2Y / Moorgate)
As a preferred and trusted recruitment partner to this international banking group for over ten years, we are assisting in the hire of a permanent Access Management Analyst to support and maintain the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle (RSA IGL) application (previously Aveksa) and ensure efficient management and improvement of Access Controls.
Key Skills / Experience Needed
• Experience acting as an IAM Application SME (preferably with RSA IGL – RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle, previously known as Aveksa) in all aspects (installing, patching and maintenance)
• Background in Identity Access Management / IAM / IdAM, with experience working in an IAM Team
• Linux Server and Oracle Databases
• Experience using SQL/PSQL and Oracle
• Experience using Web service protocols REST / SOAP
• Web Development Basics – HTML/CSS/JS nice to have
• Java/JSP nice to have
• Be the SME within the Access Management Team for the RSA IGL Platform
• Maintain and upgrade Linux Server and Oracle DB for RSA IGL
• Logon to Linux Servers to support RSA IGL
• Investigate workflow errors including API issues with ServiceNow
• Create reports with custom SQL queries in IGL
• On-board applications including creating connections and custom attributes
• Investigate and problem solve downtime for the RSA IGL application
• Create and modify custom reviews
• Privileged access controls/management (PAM)
Hybrid Working Model: You will spend two days a week on-site in the EMEA HQ in Central London (EC2Y / Moorgate Tube) with the remaining three days working remotely from home.
Alongside a competitive salary, they offer a generous pension scheme (between 6% to 15% contributions), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance, and free premier health screening. They also offer excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development.
This position may be suitable for individuals who have held positions including Access Management Analyst, Access Management Specialist, IAM Specialist, IAM Engineer, IAM Analyst, Identity and Access Management Analyst, IAM Product Specialist, RSA IGL SME, RSA IGL Specialist, Access Management Consultant.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK’s leading IT Recruitment Agencies. Established in